Still trying to find fun things to do for Halloween this year in Albuquerque? We got your back! Albuquerque offers a variety of family friendly activities for Halloween that you can enjoy this month. These events are designed to provide thrilling and safe fun for you and your little ones.
Be a Costume Contest Winner!
Dress up in your Halloween costume and attend Albuquerque’s Operation Great Pumpkin event on October 20th. This event is located at the Cesar Chavez Community Center between 5:00 PM and 8:00 PM. Come participate in carnival games, eat yummy food and seasonal drinks, and even be the winner of the costume contest! Did we mention that this event has free admission? Bring your family and friends to this local event to have some Halloween fun.
We’re Going to Need a Bigger Candy Bag
The City of Albuquerque is hosting an awesome event called “No Tricks, Just Trunks Full of Treats” on October 29th from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM. Located at the Taylor Ranch Community Center, this event offers family friendly fun in the form of car trunks filled with candy! You are encouraged to wear your Halloween costumes, and you’re also able to play some games while at the event. This event is a great way to get out of the house and meet new people in your local community.
Spooktacular Local Libraries
The libraries of Albuquerque, NM are offering in-person Halloween events for the second half of October starting on October 16th and ending on October 31. The following libraries have Halloween themed events and activities occurring this month:
- Juan Tabo Library – This library is hosting their “Book Page Pumpkins” on October 16th. You’ll have the opportunity to create your pumpkin out of old books! Registration is required.
- Cherry Hills Library – The “Harry Potter Escape Room” is a fun activity for children ages 10 and up that is offered between October 23rd and October 26th. Put together all of the clues to escape the room Professor Umbridge has locked you in before you and your friends are doomed. Registration is required.
- Los Griegos Library – It’s “Spooky Storytime!” You’re encouraged to wear your costumes to this special storytime event on October 28th. You’ll also have the opportunity to trick-or-treat!
- Main Library – Attend the “Spooktacular Fall Festival” on October 30th dressed in your Halloween costume! You’re able to enjoy a variety of fall activities, and it’s open to children ages 0-18.
- Lomas Tramway Library – Do you love arts and crafts? This library will be offering an event called “Halloween Craft-a-ganza” where you can create spooky crafts with your little ones.
Trying to figure out how to make time for all of these awesome Halloween activities? You’ll be saying goodbye to your chores when you hire Green Sweep for our Eco-Friendly Cleaning! We provide the best local house cleaning services in Albuquerque, NM, and we’re ready to make your home sparkling clean today.